1. Cut jalapeno peppers lengthwise and crosswise, then spoon out the white flesh and the seeds. Wear gloves! You be glad ya did
2. Mix together cream cheese, Colby cheese, FA Dirty Gringo, FA The Cure and vinegar. Set a side.
3. Cut brisket to fit the pepper, set a side
4. Mix together reserved Dirty Gringo & Cock-a-Voodo, set a side
5. Stuff each pepper about a tablespoon of cream cheese, about 3/4 way up.
6. Place a brisket slice on top of cream cheese mixture, wrap one slice of bacon around each stuffed pepper secure with a toothpick.
7. Using reserved Dirty Gringo & Cock-a-Voodo, sprinkle over peppers
8. Preheated to 250F while assembling poppers
9. Smoke for 1-1/2 hours. Last 10 minutes turn up temperature to 400 degrees to crisp up.
10. Gringo poppers are done when they are a burgundy color and the bacon is crispy.
11. Drizzle with bbq sauce