Notorious RED vinegar sauce
Sauce used on pork shoulder or ribs. Use for basting during cooking or as a topping for finished product.
Servings: 15 or more
- 2 Cups apple cider vinegar
- 3 TBS of fav store made sauce
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 4 tsp full kosher salt
- 2 tsp full Notorious Red
- 2 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes.
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan
- Mix well while bringing to a boil
- Once all sugars and salts are dissolved pour into squeeze bottle.
- Store in refrigerator
- Should keep 2 months.