Moo’d Cowboy Steak
Bovine enhancer, aka Moo’d enhancer on a large piece of beef is the ultimate treat. This is a quick & easy recipe
Servings: 2 -3 people
- 1 2 Lb Bone-in Ribeye Tomahawk or Cowboy work fine
- 2 T Moo’d enhancer ground fine w/Mortar & pestle is the pro tip
- dry brine your ribeye for a minimum of 30 minutes by sprinkling the Moo’d on all sides of your ribeye.
- Cook to your desired doneness. (Reverse Sear is ideal method) I prefer 135ish degrees.
- Top with Moo’d butter (optional) or other compound butter