Air Fryer Honey Gringo Wings
The sweet heat treat!
Servings: 2 people
- Air Fryer https://amzn.to/3b7eRD7
- 16 whole wings
- 1/2 cup Dirty Gringo
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 can can Cooking Spray
- In a bowl spray wings with cooking spray and then apply a heavy coat of Dirty Gringo.
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees
- Cook wings for 8-9 minutes or until they reach 185 degrees, internal temp.
- Remove from air fryer and brush with honey and serve.
You’ve heard of honey sriracha….but that doesn’t have anything on honey gringo. This recipe can be done on a smoker or even deep-fried. The difference would be that you would mix the Gringo and honey together and then toss the wings in the sauce.