Dirty Gringo Crawfish Potato
A crawfish topped baked potato using Dirty Gringo by Eddie Hanks.
Servings: 2 People
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red or green bell pepper1 Serrano pepper for heat
- 1 pound I like a lot of meat cooked Louisiana crawfish tails (with any fat, bacon, duck etc.)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- 2 table spoons of FLAVOR ANONYMOUS’ DIRTY GRINGO
- 1 whole block of cream cheese softened.
- 2 Large baked russet potato make them big
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions, bell pepper, and cook until softened, 5 minutes.
- Season crawfish with 1 TBLS Dirty Gringo, add crawfish and green onions, (save some for garnishing later) stirring to combine.
- Cook until crawfish is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, Remove from heat, and stir until cheese is incorporated.
- Pour over baked russet potatoes and season with Dirty Gringo to your taste. Garnish with chopped Serrano pepper and green onion tops.