Dirty Gringo Baked Fish
Flounder Seasoned with Dirty Gringo and Fresh Vegetables.
- 4 flounder fillets seasoned
- 14.5 oz can of died tomatoes and green chilies
- !- medium onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 3 jalapeno peppers
- 2 tbs. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Dirty Grigo
- Season fish liberally with Dirty Gringo and place in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add diced tomatoes and cover fish, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp.dried oregano and 1 tsp.minced garlic
- Layer red, green and jalapeno peppers over it.
- Add S&P to taste.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
- Let cool and top with fresh cilantro