Dirty Gringo Guacamole – everybody loves guac but, have you been gringo’d yet?
- 2 large avocados halved, pitted and out of the skin
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 red/yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 TBS cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno including seeds, finely chopped OPTIONAL
- 2 TBS dirty gringo
- in a medium bowl combine the avocados and all ingredients.
- toss till smooth or consistency you like
- taste – add more salt or DG if needed
- serve with chips, or add you other dishes
- To refridgerate, place in a bowl, press plastic wrap on the entire surface of guac so not exposed to air (stops browning)