Caldo De Pollo, F/A Style
A Great Chicken Soup!
Servings: 6 People
- 6 Chicken Breast Seasoned With American Tradition Grilled And Roughly Chopped
- 4 Ears of Corn Broken Into 3 Inch Pieces
- 2 Lbs. Whole Carrots Chopped Into Large Pieces
- 1 Large Onion Diced
- 1/4 Stick Butter
- 8 Cups Water
- 3 Tbs. Knoor Chicken Bullion
- 2 Tbs. Dirty Gringo
- Jalapeño Cilantro , white onion and Limes For Garnish
- Add butter and onion to large stock pot and cook until translucent. Add water chicken bullion and Dirty Gringo. Bring to a boil, then add carrots, corn and chicken. Cook until the carrots are tender. Place in a large soup bowl, garnish and enjoy!!